Are you aware of the many varieties of mouthwash designed for a wide variety of oral ailments? Not only are mouthwashes designed to enhance the smell of your breath, but they can clean your teeth, strengthen your tooth enamel, and even brighten your smile. Try using a mouthwash that can help accomplish the needs you desire. Here are a few types of mouthwash to consider:
– For whiter teeth: Mouthwash can contain distinct ingredients designed to remove stains or discolorations and improve the look of your smile.
– For a clean smile: Mouthwash is most effective after meals to help neutralize harmful acids, limit the damage of tooth sensitivity, wash away harmful bacteria, and freshen your breath.
– All-purpose and multi-functional mouthwash: Mouthwash can have more than one advantage, so mix and match to determine which features work best for you.
– For fluoride supplementation: Mouthwash can contain fluoride as an added ingredient, thanks to its cavity-fighting power and ability to help benefit tooth enamel.
– For combating halitosis: Mouthwash can combat the effects of halitosis, often called bad breath, by removing odor-causing residue and bacteria.
Sugarless gum is another tool that you can use in your oral health repertoire. For any additional questions or concerns, Hansen Dental Care is here to help you with all your oral health needs. For a complete diagnosis from Dr. Robert E. Hansen Jr., DDS and our team at our dentist office in Pasadena, California, you can schedule an appointment by calling us at 626-793-2273. We look forward to having you as our guest soon.